March 2, 2010, Alexandria, VA.
The company fCoder Group presents Universal Document Converter 5.1. The new version has been localized in three additional languages and is compatible with Windows 7.
Version 5 of the Universal Document Converter was re-written from scratch and released in the fall of 2009. Version 5.1 implements user requests received by our software Tech Support in the past six months. Thus, Universal Document Converter 5.1 represents continued development of a new concept of the program first implemented in Version 5.0.
- Implements full compatibility with Microsoft Windows 7.
- Improves the interface between the virtual printer and the office productivity suite.
- Improves network printing functionality.
- Corrects problems discovered by product users.
- Presents a program interface that has been localized in Ukrainian, Portuguese, and Dutch.